Monday, November 19, 2007

WEEK 10 #23 THE END

myspace layout images


At the beginning of this project I was unsure whether I wanted to participate, the reason being is that I am not computer savvy at all and was not sure if I would have time to work on the weekly exercises. Now I'm glad I did because everything I learned was useful and interesting. My favorite programs were Flickr and Zoho, I will be using those at home in the future. This project opened my eyes to a whole new world on the net, it was fun to see that the net is much more than just shopping and emails and it was specially nice to find that you can use all those sites for free! Hcpl is very up to date with Web 2.0 tools, like email messaging and the digital media catalog, downloading ebooks, movies and music, which is great for people that cannot physically go to the library. Overall, I enjoyed working on my blog it has been a very positive experience for me. Thanks!

No comments: