Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Cleaning #28: Don’t Clutter Up Expensive Cyberspace

I read about GTD and I like the workflow process. I found it to be the most practical one. When I check my email I immediately delete the message I read, unless it requires a response I follow through with it, but if there is no time to respond I put it in a different folder, that way the only thing in my inbox is the new stuff. What I use as a reminder is the calendar on my personal hotmail account, but I rather use the old fashion way which is the planner I carry in my purse. I find it's easier to just open it and see what's on that day, because I just don't have enough time to get to the computer at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.